Wednesday, January 19, 2005

DJ Bouncy & Minkey Girl Love William Shatner!

Hi I'm Dj Bouncy for the Coconutz FM 100 in Bananaville.

Our CD pick of the month is William Shatner's "Has Been".

I'm sure many of you know him more by the name Captain James T. Kirk, my fellow Bananaville monkeys. From now on, here on Coconutz FM 100 you'll hear your favorite Space Captain sing too. So turn up your radios man and stay tuned to your favorite radio station Coconutz FM 100. Where going bananas have a whole new meaning.
Dj Bouncy

What can I say fellow munchkins, William Shatner is simply the coolest earthling. Here's an interesting fact about Mr. Shatner: He was once attacked by a skunk and had to call 911 for help. At the time, he was actually hosting the Rescue 911 show. He also likes imitating Michael Flatley (Lord of the Dance) and I definitely prefer watching William Shatner! I recommend listening to "Has Been" after jumping of a cliff or a nice cold shower.
Minkey Girl

P.S By the way cute teddy bears, you can listen to samples from "Has Been" at Amazon.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home