Wednesday, May 04, 2005

News from the Bananaville Gazette

Minkey Girl's New Secret Assignment down on Planet Earth.

(Photo by R.Patterson)

Bananaville Gazette Exclusive!
An insider from the MBIS (Monkey Business Intelligence Service) made a shocking revelation to our reporters that they have asked their spy Minkey Girl to try to find a Sasquatch. A Sasquatch, also known as Bigfoot is a large apelike creature reportedly sighted hundreds of times in the United States and Canada (most often in the Pacific Northwest) since the mid-19th cent. Minkey Girl, who has currently been moved to an unknown location in the upper northern regions of Canada on Planet Earth, chose not to make any comments other than complaining about the cold weather and asking whether she can get a free vacation to Hawaii. MBIS Headquaters denied the news and made no further comments about why they sent Minkey Girl up north. If the insider is telling the truth, Minkey Girl has a very tough, hairy job in her hands. May all the Zipton beams be with you Minkey Girl!

Moki reporting

19 Comments:

At May 04, 2005, Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I still don't know why people insist on posting such a dated photo of my mom. Cute one though.

 
At May 04, 2005, Blogger Minkey girl said...

Shhhh! It's classified. I always imagined you a bit hairy though.

 
At May 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No lollipop for you my friend night blog friend. Tho you can win one if you answer this question. Who in 1999 broke the world record for the amount of poems eaten in 5mins?answers on my blog

 
At May 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what this post is about.

 
At May 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I am from the planet Pluto,and I was wondering what earth is like??could you tell a little plutonian about the planet earth...please!!!

 
At May 06, 2005, Blogger Irish_horse_lover said...

haha funny...

 
At May 06, 2005, Blogger Minkey girl said...

This is about super monkeys from the Planet Zipton!

 
At May 06, 2005, Blogger Minkey girl said...

I want my lollipop!!!!!!!!!

 
At May 06, 2005, Blogger Sniffy said...

Hi there. Just thought I'd drop bny to say "Hi" after you claimed to have found something amusing on my blog (Cakesniffers). So here I am, reciprocating and saying hello and "lol" back.

Remember when the 6 Million Dollar Man took on Sasquatch?

 
At May 06, 2005, Blogger Minkey girl said...

Noooooo way! It seems like I missed a good episode, lol

 
At May 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I see! Cool blog!

 
At May 09, 2005, Blogger Irish_horse_lover said...

hey you guys are all weird... i guess i'll fit right in hehe

 
At May 09, 2005, Blogger Minkey girl said...

Make yourself at home Horsey! Have a cup of tea and sit right next to the Madhatter...

 
At May 10, 2005, Blogger Minkey girl said...

We're invading the blog until we finish working on my website.

 
At May 10, 2005, Blogger Minkey girl said...

I give you Minkey Girl!!!!!! :P

 
At May 12, 2005, Blogger Minkey girl said...

Hi Ballerina! If you perform the Swan Lake you might even get vanilla cookies with your tea.

 
At May 12, 2005, Blogger Minkey girl said...

No cookies for you Muffy! U gotta do something :P

 
At May 23, 2005, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I know you'll find the Bigfoot. I have every faith in you!

 
At May 27, 2005, Blogger Minkey girl said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Muffy Girl, you can do the chicken dance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home